Happy St. Patty's day! My children are a quarter Irish...so we do, kinda, celebrate St. Patricks day....mainly we just wear green. yup...GREEN....but who says you just have to wear green. This year my daughters picked out their headbands and they to my surprise they were multi-colored. One was pink, white, and green the other was orange, white, and green. With that in mind, I decided to make up cycled St. Patty's day dresses using unwanted, small shirts in my "so-called" fabric stash.

It is so crazy, I felt like I had planned my day out and it was going to be this exciting family day (crafts, homemade cookies, and lucky charms (lol) and green food)...but since this week was so insane...today, was just a chill day. I guess you got to love that, right? Well, Happy Irish holiday! 





Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.