Topic # 13 from theBaby Making Machine playlist

Hmmm....The hardest part about growing up for me was growing up. People change, ideas change, friends change, boyfriends change, college major change, etc...This is the adaptation of life and we just have to deal with it. We live, learn, and eventually we work with what we have and hopefully we try not to lose ourself in the process.

As a mother I would hope my children have a happy childhood, honest friends, and close family relations. I would hate for my children to lose their "identity" because they want to fit in. I hope and I pray that they know that they are loved and though they may not be special to there peers or other people they may come across, they will ALWAYS be special, beautiful, intelligent, and so much more to me and their dad.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.