Topic #15 from theBaby Making Machine playlist


I knew my husband was "THE ONE" when I first met him...well, I did not know for sure for sure...but I think I was pretty sure. He had morals, he was ambitious and still is, and he was not a ding-dong.  Most of all he is more than I could have ever imagined. I did not tell him first off what I thought because I did not want to scare him but I did talk to my mom about it...thinking about it. I loved my husband early on because I fell in love with compassionate side and I feel so blessed that he saw me for who I am. I said this before and I will say it again...He is my everything and I love him soooo much and I could have not have found a better father for my children....He is the BEST father EVER...a good man... and a good husband. 



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.