Hello All! I know I have been AWOL...honestly, I have been on strike and the mister has been hogging the laptop....I know I know it has been a long time. Anyways...we originally started this blog to be a "lifestyle our journey blog"...I don't know right now what direction it is going on...but let me bring it back home....since I have been gone let me update y'all on what's going on...

Well, well, well....hmmm...we are a pretty busy family. I have been spending a lot of time decorating and Diy-ing trying to get some necessary things done before it gets cold. My oldest started school....my middle gives me a run for my money...my youngest follows me everywhere.....hmmmm what can I say....I have been busy...if ya know what I mean...


Here are some photos of our most recent outings....family dinner at our favorite...Mimi's Cafe...I know I know pretty authentic, huh (sarcastically said)...we have yet to find that diamond in the rough restaurant...so sad....but nonetheless we love mimi's for being so family oriented and kid friendly






Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.