Facebook...face NOT... I was asked a couple of months ago by my aunt...why I don't have a faceboook...basically....I have NEVER cared for it...I feel like it was invented for nosey people. lol. Sometimes I can be nosey, but shhhhshshh who isn't?....but honestly, I first created back in 2003, never used it in college but had the account anyways...never logged in while in college...I did not see the point. It was not until 2008 that I actually started using it...I guess I figure, I had so many distant but close family and I was a new mom and I wanted to share my world with them. I was not a facebook junkie, I did not post stuff just to get someone to "like it or comment it or to say look at me"--that is not me! Anyways, during that time I pondered alot about deleting my facebook account the only things holding me back were my cousins, aunts, uncles, my sister, my mom, etc...Now that I am older and wiser...I could honestly care less about the dang thing. I have deactivated my account...I tried to delete it but could not figure it out and while in that process I deleted a handful of people. So now my account is deactivated...the ONLY time I go on to facebook is to check up on my cousins, new births in the family, and to wish my relative and GOOD friends a happy birthday or even just to write them a short email saying, "hello, I miss you, how are you?"...that is it. nothing more. Lets just say facebook may be for some people, but it is not for this chick.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.