Before I start…I would like to say that my Thankful Thursday's are in no particular order


 I am Thankful, ever so grateful for Jesus Christ, our Savior. For his sacrifice and for his example. I know I am not perfect, but I am so thankful for having the knowledge of someone who was and is perfect. I am thankful for Heavenly Father and all that He has blessed me with... wonderful parents, a husband who loves me, my children, a home, a car, food to eat, clothes to wear, and so much more. I am so thankful and blessed to have the gospel in my life and to be influenced by it and to know right from wrong.  I am thankful for the Temple and to have been sealed for all time and eternity to my family. I am thankful for all the opportunities that I have to visit the temple with my family and the feeling of warmth and love that we receive when we visit, it is a feeling like no other. I am thankful for our church leaders and for the goodness that is within them, they are truly a source of inspiration and admiration. I am ever so thankful for all that I have been blessed with, I know I may be undeserving at times but I am so thankful that I a Heavenly Father who sees through my flaws and knows me for me. ...So Blessed. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.