Although we should be thankful all the time, everyday, every single moment of the day, I am dedicating my thursday blogs to what I am thankful for in lieu of thanksgiving. To kick it off, I am most utterly grateful for…(drum roll….) : My Family


My Family is so special because it is made up of special people…lol…We have the mister, who works super hard and is an excellent daddy. We have my children who inspire me to be better and who make me laugh on a daily basis.





 We have my momma who is ever so giving and just wonderful in every aspect. We have my sister who is (not knowingly) one of my favorite people…she is strong minded, eager, and a source of inspiration (creative mind…I tell ya). We have my step father who is one of the best Dads I know and a good man with a kind, gentle heart. We have my baby bro….lets just say he is like my other half in a sibling way…since I helped raise this munchkin.



 We have both sets of  great grandparents: The R's and the G's ---Love them a bunch…I have very good memories of them. So happy they are who they are…wonderful folks. Lastly, I am ever so thankful to have wonderful cousins who I was able to grow up and be ever so close to….I miss them soooo much, but there is not one day that I do not think about them…we had great memories growing up. So yeah….my family


I am so thankful for the love and constant support that I get from them. My family uplifts and encourages me when my spirit is broken. They are my backbone, without them…I would not be who I am. I love them with all my heart and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father entrusted these people to be a part of my "earthly" family. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.