Sometimes it is the comfort of your own (rental) home that can make someone smile and feel sooo blessed. With that said, I am so thankful for my husband's J.O.B, he works so hard and I am thankful that with his job we have a place to call home. I am so thankful that he receives a paycheck so that I can stay at home and take care of my children even though 70% of the time I wish I had a break…but I would honestly NOT want someone else tending to them. I am thankful for the food that we are able to buy and for having food in our cabinets. I am thankful for all the benefits that my husband's job provides my family with. I am thankful for the clothes on our back. I am thankful for the plethora of furniture we have, even the ones we really do not need. I am thankful for all of our beds and blankets to keep us warm. I am thankful for having heat in our home and shoes on our feet. I am thankful for our vehicles (thanks mom for car #1, car #2 and for finding our van for us when we were not even considering a new vehicle, you are the best) that we OWN…had to add that, b/c I am so thankful that we were able to pay our van off in one year. I am thankful we have running water and that we are able to shower. I am thankful that we are able to go about and do things (on a budget of course). I am so thankful that I have a husband who works so hard to do his best so that he can provide for our family….Love you babe…Feeling so thankful for all that have…Blessed. 

The Mister working


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.