Recently we celebrated my middle child, youngest daughter, smallest child's 3rd birthday. Although we stayed in and chilled, it was an ever-so EVENTFUL day....a BIRTHDAY was being celebrated. That whole week was eventful...mommy did not have time to sew a birthday dress or make a shirt...but no matter what she enjoyed her day....b/c it was her day. We wanted to do something outdoor for her...zoo, museum...just something, but the weather was horrible. Momma had plans and recipe for chocolate zucchini cake, but daddy brought home cucumbers instead....so daddy had to run to the store and pick up cupcakes instead...there was no time to make a fresh cake....but all in all she loved her day. 

I wanted to share some pictures and thoughts of my lovely baby girl.
My Baby Girl...you are one of my greatest joys! You bring a smile to my face with your never ending silly facial expressions, dances, songs, and persistence. You are most certainly the comedian of the family. You are beautiful inside and out, you are full of personality, character, and charisma...everything that I ever wanted in myself and in my child. You are my baby girl...my little big girl....Momma's cuddlier. I love you more than words can say and I am so blessed that Heavenly Father entrusted me to be your mother. I look forward to watching you grow and explore. I pray that you will always make the right decisions and know that mommy will ALWAYS be there for you. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday My Baby Girl! 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.