My family LOVES curry and while I usually only make curry dishes using chicken or shrimp, I decide I would try fish curry; and let me say...it was DELISH! delish, delish, D-E-L-I-S-H!!!!!


I am a HUGE fan of Eating Well and I tend to frequent that site when it comes to preparing meals. This meal in particular was borrowed/inspired by one of the meals I found on Eating Well.


  • 3 tablespoons canola oil
  • 2 tablespoons curry powder
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 1 green bell pepper, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon chile flakes
  • 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
  • 1 14-ounce can “lite” coconut milk
  • 2 pounds Tilapia
  • 1 teaspoon salt

  • Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, chile flakes and thyme. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Stir in fish; cover and cook until the fish is just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in salt and serve immediately.


Note: The original recipe uses Scotch Bonnet chile peppers, and mahi-mahi fish


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.